Original Audi MMI update CDs to the MMI software version 5570
Use the benefits of the latest software in your Audi MMI
With the update you get all the MMI control units involved to the latest software release.
- Audi Parking System Plus can be retrofitted (Audible and graphic display of the screen)
- DSP allows higher volume
- Navi Announcements can be turned off during call
- Volume of the background music during navigation announcements can be set
- Height information can be displayed in the Navigationmap
- Route can be followed on the chart via the MMI control
- Crosshairs on input card is easier
- Additional display arrows for the direction in which the POI will be looking for points of interest
- Better labeling of highway exits at low zoom levels
- Voice control and navigation of the top targets are immediately available
- Bluetooth: access to more phonebook memory
- Configurable Bluetooth PIN
- If you select a POI in navigation, then you can dial the number directly.
- VCS (voice control system) is available in conjunction with Hands free kit.
- Sound Setup: Setting DSP Driver / Symmetric is not saved. Always remains on symmetric
- On vehicles with DSP may cause a total failure of all the speakers. Ignition off for a long time to correct the problem.
- DSP forgets DRIVER / SYMMETRIC setting is fixed.
- Bird-view navigation menu is selectable 3D map display.
- AMI (Audi Music Interface) is now upgradeable to connect IPOD, USB sticks, hard drives, etc.
- MP3-CD changer support few changes are known.
- Bose surround will not forget the surround setting
- Trouble-free integration of the new iPod generations.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Audi A6 4F with MMI High 2. Generation (ONLY MMI 2G / NOT SUITABLE FOR MMI 3G)
- Audi A8 4E with MMI High 2. Generation (ONLY MMI 2G / NOT SUITABLE FOR MMI 3G)
- Audi Q7 4L with MMI High 2. Generation (ONLY MMI 2G / NOT SUITABLE FOR MMI 3G)
Scope of supply:
- CD 1/3: MMI Update 1110 to 5150
- CD 2/3: Bluetooth update
- CD 3/3: MMI Update 5150 to 5570